Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
We’re always looking to improve ourselves, that’s part of what we strive for in this group. Podcasts and TED talks are great ways for some personal development, or in our case, Mommy development. Some are quick, some are longer – but all are easy to pop on when you’re in the car, on a walk or maybe after the kids go to bed and you’re trying to get things done.
Some of the ones I’ve loved and want to share with you:
- Vibrant Happy Women Podcast
- I recommend them all but specifically love: #52: How Self Care helped me face my struggles with strength and #28: Comparison is the Thief of Joy
- (Explicit) Mom is in Control Podcast
- Also another good one all around, but not when the littles are around. As a mom that worries all the time, #92: How to lift yourself up (when the world feels heavy), is a good one!
- Girlfriends by Danielle Bean
- Great perspective of a mom – she is very real and down to earth. She discusses everything from mindset to finances!
- Michael Hyatt #027: How to say no without feeling guilty
- The Simple Show #53: Living Slow
- Sherry Turkle: Connected, but alone
- Jennifer Senior: For parents happiness is a very high bar
- Katherine Wintsch: Unmasking motherhood
- Mel Robbins: How to stop screwing yourself over
- Brene Brown: The power of vulnerability
Have any that you love? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be sure to add them to the suggested list!
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.